Digest Option for this list?

To: tr6 <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Digest Option for this list?
From: James Leon McArdle <mcardlej@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 19:42:32 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,
        I was just pointed in the direction of this list and would like to
say it seems to be one of the best I've seen so far.  Since the volume is
quite high I was wondering if there was a digest option for this list and
what the propper syntax would be for activating it. This info was not
included in the welcome message, as best I could tell.  I'm sure everyone
here will be an excellent resource, and I hope I can contribute the little
I have learned while completing my first full rebuild of a 74.5 TR-6.
        I was also wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of
a used rear diff.  I am located in the mid-atlantic region and think I
have exhausted most of my local resources.  I currently have a 3.8:1 unit.
I was hoping to locate one unit with the tall (highway) gears of the
non-OD FI models, I think it was in the 3.5:1 range.  I'd also be
interested in finding another unit with a limited slip installed and 4.1:1
ratio, but I consider this a dream more than reality right now.
        One last question regarding the OD units themselves. If the gears
and bearings are OK, but the activating hydrolics or clutch goes bad, is
there a way of "pinning" it so that it is always in high, much the same
way I pinned my cooling fan clutch after it went bad such that the fan was
always on. I'm sure its much more complicated, I was just wondering
if it is possible.  Thanks for the help, Jim.