1920 ??? Triumph

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1920 ??? Triumph
From: jan-ivar.sorensen@kf.kommorg.no (Jan-Ivar Sorensen)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 08:54:35 +0200
Can anyone please help me with the following chassis an engine number.
I have a frame/axles/engine/gearbox and some bits for a 1920-and-something
Triumph. I'm not able to identify it, but i do have the following numbers
from a plate that was attached to the frame.

Engine# 14482
Chassis# 14271
Triumph Coventry

As Triumph went from 4-digit to 5-digit chassisnumbers after WW1 i guess
the car must be around 1920. Can anyone help further, or if you know where
i could  find the information, i'll  be grateful.

Vennlig hilsen
Jan-Ivar Sørensen