TR4 Owners

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Owners
From: token1@ridgecrest.ca.us (Darrell)
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 22:14:00 -0700
Posted-date: Mon, 26 May 1997 22:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
I posted this once before but never saw it hit the list so here it comes
again, sorry if it made it and I didn't see it.

I have inheritted the TR-4 list from Dave Shoop.  I currently have it in
.TXT and SimpleText form.  Anyone who would like a copy drop me an E-mail
direct and I'll ship it.  I will be keeping the list on two computers, an
IBM and a Mac.  I would like input from the listers as to wich format (for
each computer) it should be in, i.e. .TXT, .WRI, Word etc. for IBM and
whatever for Mac.  I will only keep one format on each computer (well two
on Mac, whatever the list decides and the master list in Filemaker).

If you would like to be added to the list and did not send Dave your info,
go ahead and drop me an E-mail direct.

The format I would like to see (but I'm not to picky) is: (My Early Car)

Model:       TR-4  (and if you have a TR-4a IRS say so, be proud)
Comm No:     CT5368LO
Year:        1962
Owner:       Darrell Leach
Engine No:   CT5468E
Boby No:     5543CT
Exterior:    Light Blue  (and code, if you know it)
Interior:    Blue  (and code, if you know it)
Man Date:    ?   (no BMHIT Cert yet, darn it)
Email:       token@ridgecrest.ca.us
Location:    Ridgecrest, CA   USA
Misc:        (Just about any comment/s you care to add, original owner, etc.)

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Later,

Darrell Leach,   KD6LRC   DM-15,   Ridgecrest, Ca
   email: token@owens.ridgecrest.ca.us
1962 TR-4 (CT5368LO)   Every Day
1962 TR-4 (CT13108L)
1965 Spitfire Mk.II
1967 Spitfire Mk.III  (In work, lots of 1500 stuff)