Glove Box Love and Lists

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Glove Box Love and Lists
From: Kuispis@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 13:47:37 -0400 (EDT)
I'm looking for an original black vinyl covered glove box door for my TR3A.
 The DPO thought he needed music way back in '62 and cut a hole through the
door to house his spiffy 2 transistor, positive ground, amplitude modulation
receiver.  A "Triumph" rear badge from a TR6 nicely covers this wound,  but
I'd like to restore it back to normal.  Anyone willing to part with one?
 I've got a few greenbacks to spend...... .   Also, how do I view a list of
TR3 owners?    Thanks,   Frank Zajac