Re: Stiff TR6 clutch

To: "Paul Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>, "Michael Cline" <mcline@c4.com>
Subject: Re: Stiff TR6 clutch
From: "STU-JO" <STU-JO@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 09:20:09 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Unfortunately, only one muscular leg! Therefgore I suggest disconnecting
the brake booster to even things up!

----------
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
To: Michael Cline <mcline@c4.com>
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Date: Saturday, May 24, 1997 12:33 PM

Michael Cline wrote:

> I am purchasing a 1971 TR6 in the next few days. My wife remembers the
> stiff clutch of my previous 1975 TR6. She just loved to drive the 6 yet
> the clutch caused her concern. Anyone have any suggestions for making a
> TR6 clutch easier?
>
> Mike Cline
> 1970 GT6+
> 1971 TR6 (soon)
Mike-tell her about the health benefits- she'll get a workout on those
lower leg muscles, and you don't have to join a gym! Just think, better
looking legs, and top down views of the scenery!
Two for the Price of one!