Brought the house down

Subject: Brought the house down
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 22:10:58 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Trust me, I am not into the holiday cheer.

On tonight's 6 PM news the lead story is how a late model Bentley
swerved
to miss a car running a stop sign.  Bentley just nicked it enough to
send
said Bentley into a spin, into a brick and steel building.  Building
collapses all over the Bentley, into the street, closing it.  Bentley
driver walks away and is interviewed on the broadcast!

It happened in High Point, N.C. today!  What a way to start your long
weekend!  "Hey Mabel, did you remember to mail the car insurance?"

HA!  Who said LBCs (LARGE BRITISH CARS) aren't tought?

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe
1981 TR8 F.I.