[no subject]

From: johnd@eng.insol.com (John D`Agostino)
Date: Fri, 23 May 97 13:36:53 EDT
Apparently-to: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I'm not a regular subscriber to the Triumph list, but while cleaning out the
garage I found a bunch of Triumph parts, so I thought I would offer them
to the list members before they go to the landfill. I have kept this stuff long
enough, and its time to purge.

John D'Agostino
Topsfield, Ma
508-640-2332 - days
johnd@eng.insol.com

62 Daimler SP250

I have the following Triumph parts for sale:
Prices are negotiable, you pay shipping, would like to sell whole pile.

        TR3 hand crank - $15.00

        2 TR3 hub caps (one with emblem) - 5.00 pr

        TR4 radiator, long neck, no crank hole - 30.00

        TR3 water pump with pulley and housing - 50.00

        Box of odd TR3 parts, brake parts, some new, throwout bearing, dzus key,
        trafficator parts, throttle linkage, water guage, vacuum advance unit,
        some other stuff - all for 30.00

        Folding lug wrench, (don't know what its for) - 10.00

        TR3 headlight chromes (repro) never used        - 10.00 pr
        (Includes rubber dust shields)

        TR3 fan mounting rubber bushings, steel inserts,
        washers, nuts. new kit for whole fan.   - 10.00

        TR3 voltage regulator (original, screw connectors) - 20.00

        4 tires 165/15 Verdestein good tread, 40.00 for all

        One pair new lap belts, (Moss) 10.00

        One pair used lap belts (unknown) 5.00