Re: Devin/Ambro/etc. Body for TR

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: Devin/Ambro/etc. Body for TR
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 23:26:21 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Alexander Joseph H wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have the component beginnings of a project car (street). I am looking
> for an fiberglass body of vintage interest that will fit a TR3/4/250/6
> frame.
>
> The Ambro/Dio is a possibility, but need the address/phone of the guy
> who is doing a continuation of the Ambro body under the DIO name. Or
> perhaps there is an abandoned project out there?

Look around for old Kellison kits, as well. I believe they made a couple
of kits for that frame... one was known as the Avenger, another, the
Jamaican. Unfortunately, very little documentation available--Kellison,
I believe, became Kelmark, and Kelmark since has gone out of business.

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph doesn't run, either....