TRF price list

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF price list
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph R Schneider)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 20:15:47 -0500
fellow listers:
I received the 1997 TRF price list disk, I copied to my Macintosh,
unstuffed it, and got the DBF file open with Excel. However, I think Excel
has a limited number of records (16,384) so I see NKC466 as the last entry-
I can't get the file open with MS File or Clarisworks (yes I know these are
archaic, but I use Excel for all my "data bases" these days, so I haven't
bought anything else), has anyone else gotten it open with a database
program on their Mac? Also, now that I have both a Mac and an IBM laptop,
perhaps someone could give me the alternative (IBM) approach
thanks
Joe

Joseph R Schneider    Web Page http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML
76 Spitfire 1500  FM45587UC  Ilinois license plates "SPIT BOY"   VTR #11526
*Spit happens*