Re: Re[2]: Wives with the good stuff.

To: "Peter Mchugh" <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>, "Return requested" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>, "Return requested" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Wives with the good stuff.
From: <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 97 18:01:03 -0000
Cc: "Return requested" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
> You're wife obviously doesn't read your cc mail...or aren't you
>     worried that you'll need a lot more than a TR-6 to keep her putting up
>     with you!

My wife is a good sport, and besides, she doesn't come within a hundred
yards of the computer; but if she did need more to put up with me ,maybe
I could talk her into needing a 1973 or 1974 TR6, or a TR8?
Unfortunately, she's been eyeballing Miata's lately, automatic trans no
less! EEks! Seriously though, my ride has been in the shop for a long
time, I've really missed those real sportscar drives with the top down,
So on occasion I admit I have given the Miata a quick glance or two or
three.My question is, if someone were to purchase an older , out of
warranty type Miata, what modifications could be made to make it a real
sportscar, and keep the top down of coarse! Are there after market
headers, freeflow exhaust etc for this car?

PS: The TR work is just about ready to come to a conclusion, I just have
to figure out which LUNG I'm going to use to pay for the @#&*#$@ work and
everyone's vacation.

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.