BCW

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BCW
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 10:29:31 -0700
Hi Triumph Owners - I would have expected to see a lot of Triumphs
out this week.  Last week we drove 5,000 miles from Kelowna, B.C.
to San Antonio and Austin, Texas - towed home a TR250 and a TR4 and
saw one lonely MGB as we went through Denver - figured that all the
LBC's must have been getting prepped for British Car Week.

Our city has a population of 85,000, a British car club of 100
members representing about 250 cars, and our weather this week
has reached the mid-eighties each day.  Any trip around town
has to show up a few LBC's, but this is a normal occurrence, not
because of BCW.  Maybe it has something to do with the scenery,
the weather, or the appreciation of the finer things here.

Cheers,

Len Drake
Kelowna, B.C. (God's country)