Re: Good Parts

To: "STU-JO" <STU-JO@prodigy.net>, "tri" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Good Parts
From: "The Herr Family" <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 21:41:14 -0400
I just bought his steering rack brackets for my TR4A. Quality is excellent,
and it bolted on as advertised. Absolutely no play in the steering now.
I met the owner, sounds like an honest guy. The parts sure are neat. I
want his front sway bar for the TR4A. Fully adjustable!!!

Dave Herr
73 Stag
65 TR4A