Problems with Rimmer Bros, or a Missing Order

To: Sales@rimmer.netkonect.co.uk
Subject: Problems with Rimmer Bros, or a Missing Order
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 21:21:30 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Well folks, it's been over a month now since we last talked about my
missing order of RL1034.  Still haven't seen hide nor hair of it.

I asked you about it way back in March.  Wondering just when it had been
shipped.  You answered me in April saying it had been sent and would be
arriving shortly.  Leading me to believe you hadn't sent it in fact
until I asked about it again.  Hmmm.  Well, all right.

Noticed that my credit card hadn't been billed for the aditional items
I'd requested.  So I guess that got ignored too.  Hmmm.

Well, it really doesn't matter that I haven't received this hose kit.
That I ordered back in what, December or so?  I've given up on the idea
of actually receiving a shipment from Rimmers Bros.  Finally having to
get the parts I needed from somewhere else.  Guess it's one of those
learning lessons.  Just glad it didn't cost me more then it already has.

It's really quite a shame.  For your online catalog lists a number of
very interesting parts that I'd like to have ordered.  Especially some
of those fiberglass body parts.  I could easily spend several
hundred dollars with you folk.  But, in light of the current experiences
I'm having with you all, I don't think I'll make that mistake.  Wouldn't
be wise of me to send you any more orders or money, wouldn't you agree?

In fact, it would probably be wise of me to let others know about the
problems I'm having with Rimmer, just in case there are others having
similar problems.  And to let others who are considering ordering from
you note these problems.  Hence the CCing of this message to the
triumphs mail group.

If you all still haven't bothered to actually send the hose kit, don't.
I'd prefer now that you simply keep your kit, and refund to me the price
of it.  If you happen to find now where I ordered some additional
things, don't bother with them either.  I'm not interested in doing
business with you any longer.