Re: Rear Steer?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rear Steer?
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 17:07:12 -0400
Hello Jeff, Phil, Roger,

I'm just wondering if maybe the reaction you feel upon sudden
deceleration isn't just normal for a Roadster (front engine,
rear drive, `normal' diff) car lay-out.  Since most of us now
drive other cars most of the time, we've gotten used to the
way a front-wheel drive, auto-trans (or whatever) modern car
acts, so the feel of the TR-6 is markedly different, more so
now than years ago, when our `other' car may have been a car
with a big V-8 engine and similar rear-wheel drive.

Just my guess here, hoping to help avoid chasing a problem
that may not actually be a problem, more like an idiosyncrasy.

Best regards,
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio
'72 TRident 750  basket case