impress the ladies!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: impress the ladies!
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 18:14:51 +0100 (BST)
Anyone out there want to know how to impress the ladies in a
TOM JONES/ROD STEWART kinda way? I just realised it this afternoon.

Take the tonneau cover from your spitfire (or TR) and lay it out flat on your
single bed (Or double for a TR). Then take your padded hood bag and lay
it out flat on the pillow end. Voila 'from a distance' leather look
bed clothes! As soon as I get my leopard print trousers back from the
cleaners i'm gonna try this out...... If ya think I'm sexy come on Baby
let me know.........
P.S how many wing mirrors to cover the average ceiling??

Johnny Storm
'77 Spitfire 1500