RE: Monza: HOW LOUD?

To: "Joe Merone" <jmerone@vtetv.org>, "bill nichol" <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: Monza: HOW LOUD?
From: "PRENTICE MOORE" <TRIUMPHTR@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 97 16:32:13 UT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Another twest to the how loud issue. The  Guvnor at TRF sales a stainless
hiper system, and header for a TR3. This sys. has two inch pipes and a three
inch extension, using I think two mufflers,all this should help the head pain
while still being hiperformance. This system is made by Ivor Davis Meatalworks
in England. Has anyone used this system? how loud is It? Does it fit well?
Does Ivor make this sys. for other TR's? Does anyone in England supply this
system?
P.D. Moore
60 TR3
TR8 coupe