RE: Monza exhaust (ANSA Exhaust)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Monza exhaust (ANSA Exhaust)
From: Ken Brown (Kenneth Brown) (Kenneth Brown) <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 07:11:18 -0800
Cc: ZLC@caspers.net
>From: "Zachariah L. Cotherman" <ZLC@caspers.net
>Anyone else out there that has had good experiences with an ANSA >exhaust?
There's a sweet sound, pretty much like that of the Monza, >but it's only LOUD
with rapid acceleration at high RPM's.

I had a ANSA exhaust on my TR250 approx. 15 years ago..... I thought it was
loud but sounded great . Couldn't take the constant drum on a long trip thou.
Worst part is the system rusted out very quickly.

Ken
TR250 in boxes (but fewer and fewer each week)