TR 250 Heater Unit to Plenum Gasket

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR 250 Heater Unit to Plenum Gasket
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 23:28:54 -0400
Dear Worldly Scions,

  I've looked the TRF, Moss, & Vicky Brit Catalogs, and I can't seem
to find a listing for the large thick foam gasket for the heater box/unit,
where it bolts up into the firewall/cowl/plenum.  (wow, that was a long
sentence/thought/mouthful!)  Is it there and I just don't see it, or
has nobody ever needed one before?  I suppose I could use  1/2 inch
cork gasket material, but I think that the original foam would seal
better.

  TIA,

                           JOE IV
                           TR 250