Re: Chrome

To: Zink <Tiger245@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Chrome
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 12:20:18 -0700
Cc: PAUL LOGUE <GPAULOGUE@msn.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Zink wrote:

> PAUL LOGUE wrote:
> >
> > Anybody have any ideas on where to get bumpers re-chromed?
> >
> > Paul Logue
> > 77 Spit
> > Midland, GA
> > GPAULOGUE@MSN.COM
>
> Paul,
> If you have a Hemming's Motor news you will find all sorts of places
> offering re-chroming, several of which are fairly close to you.
>
> Larry Zink

I think the important thing here is not whether someone ADVERTISES that
they do chrome.... but that someone has EXPERIENCE... GOOD EXPERIENCE...
with a chrome company....

Some chrome companies just come and go... they do lousy work... and go
out of business about the time that your chrome starts to bubble off...
and a lot of them, in my opinion, are gouging people...

So... what he's looking for is a good chromer with Triumph experience...
with fair pricing, quality craftsmanship, and good turn around!