Still Looking for Boot Lid TR 4/4A/250

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Still Looking for Boot Lid TR 4/4A/250
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 13:39:02 -0700
I'm still looking for a good condition boot lid from a Southern
Californian or Bay Area individual (this saves us both shipping costs
and hassles!)  And, I prefer a lid from someone who wants to see it get
a good home rather than make the big bucks.  (Between $75 and $175 is my
budget here!)

And maybe there's something YOU need for your 4A that I might have?  Who
knows!

Please, if you're trying to make a business out of selling used parts,
and your prices reflect a need to make a big profit and cover
overhead... Do not reply.  (Long ago, I decided that it was best to
trade used TR parts or price 'em fairly... or even give them away when
the need is there.)