Impending demise of TS51453L

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Impending demise of TS51453L
From: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 20:28:06 PST
I am sad to report the impending loss of a TR3.  I recently picked up a
parts car and it truly seems beyond help.  Rust everywhere.  I will
finish stripping it down in a few days and intend to haul the chassis
and tub off to the scrappers.  Does anyone need any strange bits that
may have escaped the tinworm?

This isn't an advert for used parts that should be on the jumble list but
a last call for someone needing a part of a frame for instance that I
could cut off before dumping?

About the only body panel that isn't swiss cheese is the front cowl of
the tub. Not the nose but the part that goes forward from the dash board
to the back of the hood.  I don't have a plasma cutter but if someone is
doing a major rework and could use it I would see what I could do about
cutting it off for you.

Matt Barre
Mobile AL