LBC postage stamps

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Triumphs)
Subject: LBC postage stamps
From: Daren Allder <dallder@bicronne.tcom.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 9:33:00 +0100
Hello,

As many of you will remember, I got hold of some British postage stamp
presentation packs late last year, which feature British sports cars (
Triumph TR3, Austin Healey 100, MG TF, Jaguar XK120 & Morgan plus 4 if my
memory serves me well ) and I was able to supply them to some of you who
aren't fortunate enough to live in England :-)

I still have some of these sets left, if you're interested.  The packs
and stamps are quite attractive  -  I could possibly scan a pack (black
and white only) and e-mail you a bitmap if desired.

They cost 2.25 pounds (that's what they cost me) each, plus 1.00 postage
and packing.  Add an extra pound if you wish to pay me by an ordinary
dollar cheque (check?), because my bank charge me this amount for
clearing low value foreign cheques.

Multiplying this by 1.65 to get US dollars = 7 dollars.

If you'd like any more than one pack (there are nine available), let me
know and I'll work out the price  - It will certainly be less than $7
each.

If you'd like some of these stamps, please e-mail me directly (I'm on the
digest nowadays).

If you'd like to buy my Herald too, let me know and I'll calculate the
postage costs (-:

Daren Allder.