Fwd: Stolen Vitesse.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Stolen Vitesse.
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 18:18:37 -0500 (EST)
Great news,the Triumph Vitesse stolen,in England,9 days ago,
has turned up,and you'll never believe this,in the same supermarket carpark
from where it was stolen!!!! Oh wow man,that's wierd,almost qualifies as an
Where are Mulder and Scully when you need them? Alien abduction?
After 9 days AWOL,this fine car has re-materialised with 125 extra miles on
the odometer,a few wires pulled from the back of the ignition switch and the
RH (drivers side)quarterlight window had been pushed inwards instead of
outwards,to gain entry.
If the tea-leaf or one of his friends should read these words,who
knows?,thanks very much for returning the car,and we've got your 'hoover'
attachment that you left in the car!
Regards to you all
Leon F Guyot
on behalf of Clive (very relieved Vitesse owner)