Re: Double Diamond and ignition coil (no discernible LBC content)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Double Diamond and ignition coil (no discernible LBC content)
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 2 Apr 97 8:42:24
CHARLES RUNYAN wrote:

>>One pub in Stratford has
 four kinds of Flowers beer
on tap.  I can't remember all the names, but they include Flowers Traditi=
onal, Flowers Strong Bitter,
Flowers I.P.A., etc.  One is a gassy modern brew, and the traditional is
a flatter traditional English
ale. I.P.A. means India Pale Ale, and I understand it is what was shipped
to the soldiers stationed in
India.<<

And then N DRAKE wrote:

>>However,  assuming a secondary inductance of around 45 milliHenries(I am
assuming here),  the resonant frequency calculated to about 500Hz.  In a
4-cylinder,  this means at about 15,000 RPM  the spark will have the most
energy.<<

Personally, I think the Flowers I.P.A. has a little more spark than the
MilliHenry, but sometimes I just drink Bud.

---
Jimmy ªthe Weaselª Fratiano