bush tool (was Re: Spitfire Spring-eye Bushing)

To: triumph mail exploder <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: bush tool (was Re: Spitfire Spring-eye Bushing)
From: Michael Galloway <mgx@icesar.epm.ornl.gov>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 06:26:21 -0500 (EST)
good day ...

seems like c-clamps of varying sizes are de rigor tool for
bushing extraction/insertion. what do the pro's use for this
chore? seems like there is a specialty tool for about everything
else, seems odd there is not one for bushings.

since i'm approaching a full front end rebuild on my spit, i'd
like to get the right sized c-clamps ready :)

-- michael galloway
   '78 spitfire