TR4 Parts for Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Parts for Sale
From: acrane@crosslink.net (Alan Crane)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 13:06:36 -0500
A couple of months ago I posted  list of parts available, mostly from a
neighbor's garage.  This is an update on that list, and a request for all
those who responded and might still be interested, to re-contact me.  I had
a computer problem and lost all the old e-mail I had saved.  Bob Bailey,
this includes you.

Windshield frame and glass;
both doors with glass and hardware
left rear fender (superficial rust and a spot of bondo showing, otherwise ok);
rigid rear axle complete except for brake drums;
flywheel;
rocker arm;
oil pump;
dash support yoke;
2 rear springs with spacers and front brackets;
gas tank;
front brake calipers;
miscellaneous small parts.

Parts are in Bethesda, Maryland.  Please e-mail (acrane@crosslink.net) me
directly or call at 301-656-5871.  Thanks, Alan Crane