Re: TR6 Diff mounts - polyurethane/nylatron?

To: jhdavis6@juno.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 Diff mounts - polyurethane/nylatron?
From: Gt6nut@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 05:24:03 -0500 (EST)

<< Anyone in the Great Northwest been to BPNW? >>

I wish they had a retail store !! I would be able to save the shipping.
They are located only about 15 miles from where i live.
But due to zoning restrictions (The busines is run out of a house with the
warehouse
in the back lot) they can not do any retail sales. Everything i have ordered
from them
has been of good quality and they are very helpful on the phone.

Dan Arrington (Near Portland,Oregon)
gt6nut@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/gt6nut
' 69 GT6 (In Progress)