Re: Blimey

To: Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Blimey
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 12:02:20 +0000 ()
Cc: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

I also see that 'Wanko Jacko' (shurely shome mishtake?!) is on trial in
italy for plagerism of another artists (ahem) material. I suppose a
kangeroo court is easier to arrange than going through the hassle of
making it an offence to sing and talk through your arse. With any luck
he'll get the full six month sentence and have forgotten to turn off
the merry go rounds, imagine the bill! Hah, too BAD Mikey, OW!

Johnny Storm
'77 Spit 1500