Re: Looking for GT6 Carbs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Looking for GT6 Carbs
From: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 07:20:16 -0800
Dean writes:

> My 66 GT6 project car came without any Carbs.  Any good advice on what to
> use, stock, aftermarket ect., and where to look would be appreciated.
While not the same exact type (early Stromberg) Victoria British sells a set
for the later spec. Strombergs as used on later GT6's.  Not cheap but they
are new.  You will still have to source the linkages, or fabricate them
yourself.  These parts can be scarce and very hard to find!  Good luck. . .

Barry Schwartz
Bschwartz@encad.com (work)
Bschwart@pacbell.net (home)
(San Diego)
70' Spitfire (minor surgery started) ,  72'-V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70'GT6+