Re: old farts<32F3BC73.2A6B@erols.com>

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: old farts<32F3BC73.2A6B@erols.com>
From: Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 1997 09:28:40 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>Just had a very nice visit with my Dr. for my annual check. since i'm
>just about to turn 70 & my Dr. is just 92, i felt it best to ask about
>this wonderfull, wonderfull feeling about my 59 T/R 3-A and good sex &
>how soon the enjoyment would leave me, he very quickley told me to get
>someone much older than him because he had no intention of giving up
>motor X X in his T.R.6 or his dailey indulgence in sex. Have a good time
>in your short life toni.

GOOD SEX, I'm a mere 27(Compared to Andy M's XX :-)) and I can't remember the
last time I had sex, let alone good sex!!!!  Oh, yes I can, it was Friday,
but's that irrelevent....Now this is getting a bit porny, I'm going before I
get burn't.  :-)

Hope our networks Firewall is made of asbestos....

Cheerio

Rich