[Fwd: Re: TR6 - Body Removal]

To: tharbold@sprynet.com
Subject: [Fwd: Re: TR6 - Body Removal]
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@fn.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 15:58:02 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 08:58:56 +0000
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@fn.net>
To: tharbold@sprynet.com
CC: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 - Body Removal

Todd:

Here's the info on publications containing very good information on
sill and floor replacement for Spitfires.  Last I knew, all were still
available through MOSS Motors or The Roadster Factory.

"Guide To Purchase & DIY Restoration for Spitfire, GT6,...", by
Lindsay Porter & Peter Williams; Haynes Publishing Group; Library of
Congress No. 88-81067, ISBN 0 85429 728 6.

Practical Classics & Car Restorer "Triumph Spitfire Restoration";
Kelsey Publishing Ltd.; ISBN 1 873098 33 2.

Practical Classics & Car Restorer "On Spitfire Restoration" (note:
this IS different book than the previous title above);  Brookland
Books;  ISBN 1 869826 44 2.

There you go.  I'm not aware of any sources for partial article
reprints, etc., but there may be someone out there.

Good luck on your project.  Let me know how it goes, if you learn
anything valuable from your experience.

Martin Libhart
1970 Spitfire-In-Progress