Re: 97 National & racetrack(was Triumph Humor)

To: Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com
Subject: Re: 97 National & racetrack(was Triumph Humor)
From: Les Francis <lesf@metronet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 19:12:48 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
At 09:29 AM 9/30/96 -0500, you wrote:

>  Any chance that there will be some track time at the new race track in
>North  Ft. Worth. Some laps sure would be fun. It might also get more of the
>race types to come.

Hi Richard.  First I have to confess that I've missed the last two monthly
meetings so I don't have an answer. I recall there was discussion of trying
to get track time SOMEwhere, including the new one, but I have no idea if it
was going to be available.  I will, however, pay closer attention the next
time I make it to the meeting and will mention your experience as well.

>  BTW I misplaced the homepage location for the Red River Triumph Club.
>Would you post it for us to keep up with the upcoming event?

Sure. RRTC home page, maintained by our president:
http://www.imagin.net/~hensley/rrtc.html

Les Francis
lesf@metronet.com