RE: Tonneau for TR6?

To: ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tonneau for TR6?
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 9:37:08 -0500
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\960930093708c ]
Micheal,
   Another car? These Hill Country guys with the fleets of Triumphs have
really got to you. The size container to get your stuff back to Denmark
after you graduate in December is getting pretty large :-)
See you at the next meeting,
Richard ("only one TR since '72") Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
Austin, TX