Re: Full Cleveland (no LBC)

To: triumphs@autox.TEAM.net
Subject: Re: Full Cleveland (no LBC)
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 19:47:42 -0400
Here's a tip o' the hat to Berry, who, despite his lackluster bowling
skills, may still be deserving of the title Honorary Citizen of our fine
city on the North Coast.

I hereby confer on you, by proxy, said title, and as a further reward,
promise to send you your reward, a five-pack of Ibold cigars, which may
or may not be one of Cincinnati's finest home-grown products.  I'll wrap
the package with Red Tape from our fair capital of Columbus, as well, and
eagerly await your proper snail-mail address.

BTW are you perhaps a fellow squeeze-box musician ? (I'm not, alas)

Best regards,
Tom Tweed
TR-250
SW Ohio (north of Dayton, home of Mr.Kettering, inventor of the automotive
         electric self-starter, not to mention those 2 bicycle mechanics)