RE: Trio with Four Fists (riptide)/ A-Wheels

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trio with Four Fists (riptide)/ A-Wheels
From: PiJay@t-online.de (Peter Juergens)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 96 09:37 +0100

Peter-
  Now I'm insanely curious..do these three guys have two boats and  helicopter?
A houseboat they live on, a speedboat, and an old clunky helo called the
'Meemie' or something like that?  If so, this show is the American TV show
once called 'Riptide' and I can't *believe* we allowed it overseas...it's even
more embarrassing than most US TV.  Well, maybe not that bad, but Lord, it
wasn't good...if this is the same show, I like the new name better. :-)

-JB
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hi JB!
Your perfectly right, thatīs it!
But itīs not as bad you tell. I think the house boat was named riptide and the
speedboat ebbtide?
*** You only forgot the chevy that wears my wheels  !!***

Is now someone there who is able to discover where my wheels are from?

 size: 5 1/2" * 15 , 4 lugs (wheelnuts, for real-english speaking people);-)

 brand: (Caroll, probably)Shelby Cal. 500

BFN

Peter Juergens
PiJay@t-online.de
Dortmund/Germany