TR6 Hard/Soft top boot

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Hard/Soft top boot
From: Chad Jester <triumph@igc.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 07:09:53 -0400
SOL's,

I'm trying to locate an original boot in near perfect condition for my
'76 TR6.  This is a special boot because it is for a car originally
equipped with soft top and hard top.  I have had one of these boots
before...it came with a really low mileage one-owner '74 that I had.
What sets these apart is an extra "flap" of material that wraps around
the soft top while it is down for storage and the hardtop is installed.
 Please let me know if you have one that would be available.

Regards,

Chad Jester