RE: Re: Metal Lathes + >Excuse<

To: PiJay@t-online.de, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re: Metal Lathes + >Excuse<
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 06:25:42 -0500
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Peter,

>I wish I could say I had every car and bike I liked.  I've talked
>about that with my dad quite a bit.  I'd love to have a Mercedes
>300 SL Gullwing.  But if I had that much money, I'd rather have a
>dozen other cars:
>
>    Messerschmidt (sp)
>    Issetta (sp)

I used to own a 59 Isetta - I prefer my GT6 over the Isetta any day of the
week (even though gas-mileage is - well -  DIFFERENT :-)!) - but if somebody
offers me a Gullwing, well...I guess, that I would trade :-)

Michael

Michael Noerregaard         \\\\|////              Ph: (512) 385 9714
2430 Cromwell C, apt. 1306   \\\|///
Austin, TX 78741             ( O O )      ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
              http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~ngaard/index.html
            MBA Class of 1997 - graduating in December 1996
                      Operations Management