TR4 Horn problem solved

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Horn problem solved
From: Bitparts@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 23:19:15 -0400
Thanks for replying!!!

During the restoration process my steering wheel was repainted.  The contact
point between the steering wheel and the steering column had been painted
over.  I scraped off the paint on an educated hunch, reassembled  and "voila"
it works.  The hunch came from using a piece of wire from the horn push brush
and checking where ground points occured.  I could not get it to ground (and
sound) at any point on the steering wheel until I removed the paint on the
back.  Hope this helps!!!