TR3--Monza exhaust

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3--Monza exhaust
From: jmike@sky.net
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 13:46:26 -0500 (CDT)
Hello to all on the net.  The Weenie is running well, took 'im up to the Kansas
City All British event, did'nt win anything, but I thought he looked real good.
For those of you who have installed a non-standard exhaust on their TR3, How in
the --ll do you get the thing to quite rattling against the frame where it is
routed through the center cross brace.  It's driving me crazy, and I have spent
quite a bit of time wrapping with Hi Temp gasket and securing with clamps, etc.
Please help, with ideas.  It rattles when the car coasts in gear, indicating
that the engine is moving enough to move the pipe against the frame.  All
mounts
are new, though.  Your comments, as always, are welcome and appreciated.