Car (sort of...) pick-up/delivery

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car (sort of...) pick-up/delivery
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 96 16:25:05 EST

     My boss (who I had done everything short of buying the car to give him
     just to assure he bought Triumph) just committed to buy an MGA...(You
     know the line...I'd rather push my Triumph than....) which is located
     in New Hampshire.

     Now, I don't really want to contribute to his continued fall into
     disrepute, but he is my boss...and so, I beg the list's indulgence.

     Does anyone have suggestion(s) on how one might get such a purchase
     delivered to the northern Virginia (Alexandria) area???  Any LBC lover
     moving an empty car carrier, trailer from the northeast to the south
     willing to carry such a ...ugh, treasure???? How much would such an
     endeavor cost (and I am going to ask the MG list too, just to see
     which of the groups has the best sense of fair play....just kidding,
     of course).

     Appreciate any ideas,offers.

     Pete MCQ

     73 TR-6