RE: Clatter Clatter (TR6 valves)

To: "'Nickbk@aol.com'" <Nickbk@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Clatter Clatter (TR6 valves)
From: The Garrisons <garrison@shadow.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 09:12:23 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Nick -

Actually, we considered that but figured that any hardened material would have
already been banged away, anyway.

I really need to replace the rocker shaft and all the rocker arms.  Am waiting
for a local guy (here in S. Florida) who plans to bore out the rocker arms and
press bronze inserts into them.  Sounds like a plan to me!

- Gene Garrison
- Owned by a '73 TR6