TR-6 Turn signal problem

To: "." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 Turn signal problem
From: "Scott Dinhofer" <dinhofer@concorde-group.com>
Date: 28 Aug 1996 08:30:23 -0500
TR-6 Turn signal problem
Originally I had asked what it meant id the signal stayed solid when turned to
one
direction. Obvious answer that one bulb must be out. I just checked this out and
it appears that this is the case with the rear bulb.

Before having a chance to get a bulb the signal began working again on that side
(left) it was "clicking" at a slower rate than normal. Then later (during a
separate drive) the signal was back to not working.

Can anyone advise me as to what the problem may be besides the bulb? I will pull
the bulb anyway to check it out, but it seems that something else is going on
here