TR3A PARTS WANTED

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A PARTS WANTED
From: Angelo Graham <a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 10:08:28 -0400
Greetings to the list:

I am looking for a salvagable front bumper for a TR3A, with over-riders;
also should have the over-rider support brackets.  Doesn't have to be in
great condition, as long as it can be re-chromed.  My car was missing the
bumper when I found it.

Also looking for an oil pressure guage; I guess most of them are Jaeger, not
sure if Smiths supplied them or not.  As long as the guage works.  My car is
missing a guage.

As I live in Waterloo, Ont. Canada, some of the Canadian list members might
have a lead on these items.  However, we are very close to the central
states and list members in New York or Penn. might have some leads as well.

Thanks in advance.

Angelo Graham
Waterloo, Ont. Canada
1959 TR3A