Re: TR3A switch locations.

To: MR STUART BOLLEN <CPXU24A@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: TR3A switch locations.
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 23:14:04 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Are you wanting to mount both or is it just one switch?  Do you have
overdrive?  If only one switch and no overdrive, then the logical
placement would be in the hole for the overdrive switch. (A wiper switch
or push/pull panel switch works great) If mounting two and still no
overdrive, then placement would be in the area of the overdrive hole
(above and below) it.  If overdrive, I dunno...  I have seen switches
mounted below the bottom corner of the center dash area.  On the drivers
side, it was the windshield washer button.  Good location for that because
of the dash support, although it could be hard to get to.
           ___________________
          /                   \
          \                   /
           \                 /
     @     x                 x
     ^

     Steering column.

Any other thoughts?

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\ '58 TR3A -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html /