TR-4A Frame Available

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-4A Frame Available
From: bzwis00@dns.cpbx.net (Ben/Pam Zwissler)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 21:26:18 -0500
I have a TR-4A frame that I don't need.  It is currently an eyesore
(according to my wife) and I need to get rid of it.  I acquired it as part
of a larger parts purchase, so I don't know a whole lot about it.  It looks
reasonably straight, no obvious repairs, is completely covered with surface
rust, and has the typical rust damage at the trailing arm attachments and
under the trunk (boot) that could be "easily" repaired.  I'll take offers,
but barring any cash offers I'll give it to a good home.  Its located in
south-central Indiana (Columbus), and I prefer somebody pick it up, but
might ship it if someone pays the cost.  I really don't want to send it to
the scrap yard.

I also have lots of other spare TR-4A parts, if anybody needs something let
me know.

Ben Zwissler, bzwis00@mail.cpbx.net
'66 TR-4A IRS OD
'80 TR-8