This Crow Tastes Bad !!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 103136.3056@compuserve.com
Subject: This Crow Tastes Bad !!!
From: KVacek@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 10:15:11 -0400
In my reply of last night to Re: More On Tightening Wire Wheels", I made an
ill-advised attempt at humor by changing the title to "Moron Tighteniing Wire
Wheels".

I WAS NOT CALLING ANYONE A MORON, AND I APOLOGIZE THAT IT APPEARS THAT I DID.

It was supposed to be funny, not a flame, and if I meant to flame someone,
I'd do it privately anyway.  I don't even know to whom I was replying.  To
this point, I haven't seen any answers -- I hope that I haven't so enraged
everyone that their fingers are speechless  ;-)

Anyway, if you were offended, please accept my apologies.

-Karl (the Moron Tightening His Wire Wheels)