re: Rubber plugs in the outer rocker panel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Rubber plugs in the outer rocker panel
From: CBrown1500@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 19:35:57 -0400
Hey Spitfire guys,

There are three holes in the outer rocker panel that will accept a 1/2"
rubber plug. My first Spit had a plug in the front and back holes. My other
Spit, the daily driver, had a mixed combination left to right.

Obviously these plugs are there to keep water out of the rocker panels, but
should the center hole be left open for drainage?

This is just an informal survey to find out what everyone else has.

Thanks in advance,
Charlie B.