Voltage Stabilizer Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Voltage Stabilizer Question
From: tomstory@slip.net (Tomstory)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 21:11:09 -0700
Awhile back there was talk of making a Voltage Stabilizer for the temp and
fuel gauges from parts available at Radio Shack. If anyone has the
information could they please repost it or send it to me? My gauges read
about alittle over 1/3rd too low, I imagine this part is the problem.

When I do a voltage reading on the stablizer, I get a steady 12V on the
input, but on the output the reading is very eratic. Should it hold a
steady 10V?

Thanks for the info!     Tom

67 SpitfireMkII
70 GT6+

"So you're going to take us for a ride eh?"
"Yeah, come on"
"Well I don't have a sister!"
"That's ok we no gotta car!"