TR WORLD MAGAZINE

To: I@cris.com, FORGOT@cris.com
Subject: TR WORLD MAGAZINE
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@cris.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 1996 13:34:51 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
To Whomever,

       A few days ago someone asked where TR WORLD magazine
  could be purchased, and having never heard of it, I deleted
  his letter. This morning (Sunday) I noticed my local bookstore
  offered it for sale. At $6.95 a copy, I elected to decline
  purchase and bought a copy of THOUROGHBRED & CLASSIC CARS ( which
  just happened to have a small "write-up" of the TR 5).
      I'm sorry, I digress. TR WORLD may be purchased here in
  the northeast (USA) at BARNES AND NOBLE BOOKSTORES, a regoinal
  if not national chain of bookstores. Hope I've helped...

                            JOE IV
                            TR 250