RE:Better Business pleas

To: owner-triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu, sylvain.rozon@relais.com
Subject: RE:Better Business pleas
From: Larry_Young@avid.com
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 96 09:56:13 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Encoding: 22 text

> I would like to see appear a list of good/very good suppliers of bc
parts. The
> list would be informal, without prejudice to anyone. Just the
> names/address/phone numbers of good people in the business. Might even
include
> the UK, Canada, and USA.
>
> This list would be available free among ourselves. The names of those
who make

This same topic surfaces every so often, and the reply (question) seems
to always be the same "Have you looked at the master list on the SOL
home page?" it is a list of all parts suppliers worlwide and includes
peoples experiences with this formentioned suppliers.....

My $ .02 worth...

Larry Young

'67 TR4A IRS  (daily driver)